Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan1and roadside assistance with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new Toyota will be covered.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall value, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter2
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance3 for those days when you need a tire changed, or to have a door unlocked.
Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire Service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
- 1Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska..
- 2Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
- 3Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.